Sunday, December 3, 2017

Re: [Avid-L2] OT: Project Aspect Ratio Settings in iMovie on iPad?

 

I don't have an answer for you but I will say BE VERY CAREFUL what
buttons you tap in IOS. I was trying to restore some music to iTunes on
my iPhone from iTunes on my notebook on Friday. When I selected to
music and clicked "restore" it (without any real warning) wiped my phone
and restored it to a mid 2016 backup. Today, it took 2 hours by myself
plus 2 hours with Apple support using 2 iPhones, my land line and my
notebook (simultaneously) to restore my last iCloud backup.

My advice; read exactly what every button says, think about what that
might have actually said in whatever language was native to the code
writer, think about every misleading auto translation you've ever read,
think again, count to ten and then reconsider before you tap anything.
That said, have you tried connecting your Mac to the iPad via iTunes?
--J.B.

bigfish@pacbell.net [Avid-L2] wrote:
>
>
> Yeah I googled some options but the problem is the Drop Box is through
> the high school so we don't appear to have all the normal control over
> it. I don't know if I could even reroute the send to dropbox function
> because it is how she sends in homework etc... I have not dealt with
> any of the inner workings and the iPad is locked to access without a code.
>
> Really trying to find out where the aspect ratio setting is on the
> iPad version of iMovie.
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: john beck <jb30343@windstream.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment