Friday, August 11, 2017

[Avid-L2] Media relatives vs sources

 

I know this sounds crazy but I've never really understood the difference between media relatives and sources.  I have to do a major house cleaning from a year long project.  Consolidated all sequences onto another drive and am cleaning out my raid.  Just to be safe I am selecting my consolidated sequences and searching for source files on the media tool that are still on the raid.  Oddly there are a few dozen full duration masters which is weird.  


But bigger questions is should I be selecting media relatives or sources to delete?

I looked around google for some answers but no really finding any.

Thanks 
Lou
Lou Wirth Productions
500 Tamal Plaza, Ste. 522
Corte Madera, CA 94925
415.924.9411

__._,_.___

Posted by: Louis Wirth <loutv@mindspring.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment