Friday, January 6, 2017

[Avid-L2] Fw: SetAMAQTForcedFrameRate true 23.976 or AMA off-speed clips this worked:

 

This is a post from a while back.  Is this the ama equivalent of IgnoreQTFrameRate console command for importing a .mov frame for frame regardless of it's frame rate relative to the projects frame rate?  I recall hearing there are new ways in version 8 to deal with a clip that doesn't match the projects frame rate.  I haven't played with those parameters myself are the preferable to using this console command to achieve a frame for frame import or transcode?  I have to bring in a 29.97 clip into a 4K project and I have no idea how they did it in offline so I want to reimport/transcode and overcut rather than trust an import.

I thought for AMA off-speed clips this worked:



SetAMAQTForcedFrameRate true 23.976

Type that into the console before linking and the incoming AMA clip will link in at the rate specified. Then when you want to put it back, type

SetAMAQTForcedFrameRate false 0

and it's back to normal. I think Job ter Burg posted that a while back. I always use Cinema Tools to conform, so I never tried it, but it's probably worth a try.
 
John Moore
Barking Trout Productions
Studio City, CA
bigfish@pacbell.net


__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment