Saturday, August 27, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] When does Avid go into 10 bit mode in 4K renders?

 

You make a valid point. What I'm really concerned about is if timeline quality settings have any effect on 8 vs 10 bit rendering. Normally I will set media creations settings to DNX175X for rendering codec and don't let it be same as souce. However in this 4K project I've set the render to ProResHQ which isn't specific to bit depth. Or is it? My understanding is ProResHQ is 220mbs like DNX220 in 29.97 but that doesn't tell me it's bit depth. If my timeline quality isn't 10bit would a render be ProResHQ 8 bit?

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment