Saturday, April 30, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: Resolve 12.5 and Media Composer on same drive?

 

I tend to not have these open at the same time and my need for MC is rare, so I probably haven't encountered it. I haven't noticed any conflicts though with Pr and Resolve or FCPX and Resolve, but again, that's usually not my normal way of working. In any case, it should be OK to have all of these on the same drive - just maybe not all open at once.


- Oliver

Oliver Peters - editor | colorist

On Apr 30, 2016, at 5:45 PM, Greg Huson <greg@secrethq.com> wrote:

I have issues running them simultaneously - media composer is now using a ram buffer that sometimes seems to clash with resolve- and you get a hard crash.  I doubled my ram and it happens less frequently, but still happens.   Same thing with adobe apps.  Could be unique to our systems, but I don't think so.  Just so you know.

________________________
Greg Huson
Secret Headquarters, Inc
Greg (at) SecretHQ.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Oliver Peters <oliverpeters@oliverpeters.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment