Saturday, March 19, 2016

RE: [Avid-L2] Link quicktime dsrl and traditional import

 

Just change the AMA timecode to match the import timecode, as long as duration is the same and it has one other matching piece of metadata e.g. disk label, it will relink.

Andi



To: Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com
From: Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 17:57:04 -0300
Subject: [Avid-L2] Link quicktime dsrl and traditional import

 

Hi All. Maybe this is something that was discussed here, but I couldn`t find it.

I worked on a proyect a few years ago with dsrl material, so I imported then via tradicional import.

Now, I open the project and I Linked via ama all the files. When I try to relink the sequence, I realice that TC doesnt match.

So, testing, when I import a dsrl mov file, the TC start is 01:00:00:00, but when I ama link the same clip the TC start is 00:00:00:00

Someone Know why is this?
Thanks in advance.
Dario


Dario Caamaño
Editor (EDA) / Colorista
Movil: (011) 1560312207

__._,_.___

Posted by: Andi Meek <kwikpasta@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment