Friday, January 8, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: HP DreamColor vs. Dell Premier Color monitors

 

Does it do hdri? High fps? 8k? Stereo? 

There's much more monitor enjoyment coming.

Mike

On 9 Jan 2016, at 2:09 AM, bigfish@pacbell.net [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Terry you could buy one for me then you wouldn't have to worry about ROI.  You could write me off as a Post Dependant.  There must be some Tax break for that.  I would think my overall enjoyment using it would be all the ROI you need.  ;-)



---In avid-l2@yahoogroups.com, <tcurren@...> wrote :

We had one at the Editors' Lounge monitor shootout. It's an OLED HDR 4K monitor, and it is a bank breaker. Would I like one? Sure. Would I pay that much for a monitor that there will never be an ROI on? No.


---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <bigfish@...> wrote :

"Don't know if I missed this at NAB or if it came out later.  Anybody had a good look at one of these babies?

Found this:

Sony 30" PVM-X300 4K TRIMASTER Monitor"

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Mikeparsons.tv" <mikeparsons.tv@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment