Friday, January 8, 2016

[Avid-L2] Re: HP DreamColor vs. Dell Premier Color monitors

 

Well, that's different John. That one is only 18K at B&H. :-O



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <bigfish@...> wrote :

Well after follow ing the thread I seem to have cut and pasted incorrect information.  It appears the PVM-X300 is not an OLED.  I don't know what sony page I cut and pasted from but I can't seem to find the original page I pulled from.  I don't remember pulling different pieces of text but somehow the information I thought I found on a PVM OLED 4K monitor from Sony was really information about the BVM.  Oh well even 17K was too much for me but I bet it's a sweet look.

__._,_.___

Posted by: tcurren@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment