Friday, January 15, 2016

[Avid-L2] video quality limits

 

It was the Edit Timebase function.  Set to 29.97.  Media is 59.94.   When I switched it to 59.94 I got back the higher res ability but with a warning.
That has never happened to me before and I've received 59.94 media before and worked without dealing with this.  Is this a change in the upgrade?

Lou


More oddness with 8.4.5.  Why would the video quality button below my timeline only go from yellow to half yellow.  I've lost full green and HQ quality.  What could cause this?  Using a Mojo DX.  

Lou
Lou Wirth
Lou Wirth Productions
500 Tamal Plaza, Ste. 522
Corte Madera CA  94925
415.924.9411




__._,_.___

Posted by: Lou <loutv@mindspring.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment