Friday, November 13, 2015

Re: [Avid-L2] renewal

 

I fought against the renewal process myself, and felt like a moron for being unable to find my way around the My products page and the Avid online store, I ended up calling Avid Italia and a very kind lady sent me the link to purchase the renewals, kind of a secret link, because the page is not accessible from the regular Avid online store homepage, the renewal is not there for mere customers, call it mission impossible 6. The kind lady was kind enough to reassure me: I'm not the moron, the real moron is whoever "designed" the My products page and the Avid online store, she knows for sure, since she has to deal with lost customers quite often. If You're not in Italy and You can't deal with this magic lady who follows the steps of Marianna, I'm afraid that Your only option is the real Marianna, if Your license(s) do not expire before she's back.

__._,_.___

Posted by: luca_gazzolo@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment