Thursday, November 26, 2015

[Avid-L2] Gobble Gobble and Setting Time Base on DPX Sequence

 

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone and is there a way to set the time base on an import of a DPX sequence into Media Composer?

I have a short DPX sequence I was sent that I need to bring in to MC 8.4 in a 23.98 project. This sequence can have whatever running time it ends up being, as long as it plays back at 23.98. Am I overthinking this? Is there something I should do specifically to tag this import as 23.98 so that it makes a chunk of MXF media correctly headed to play nicely at 23.98?

Thanks, and remember; If you can still see the slice of pumpkin pie, you aren't using enough Cool Whip.

DD

David Dodson
davidadodson@sbcglobal.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Dodson <davidadodson@sbcglobal.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment