Friday, September 4, 2015

[Avid-L2] Where does the Avid Timeline Font come from?

 

In setting up my new work computer I needed to bring some Fonts from the old system over.  I started doing this one at a time but then figured I could just drag the contents of the old drives Font folder into the Font Folder on the new drive and skip any duplicate fonts.  This worked but I was prompted about a font, can't remember which one, that said something about a font being used by the system and I should put this font into the trash.

After doing this I notice my timeline clip names are in some odd sariffy font that's hard to read.  I'm assuming that Avid uses some "system" font or something that got re positioned or replaced when I copied the fonts over.  Curious I remember a thread from a while back about whacky fonts showing up in Avid but can't remember what the subject was.

Anybody know how I can restore a more readable font for Avid?
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment