Saturday, August 22, 2015

Re: [Avid-L2] My movie is finally coming out!

 

Hi Steve,

It's getting some good word-of-mouth here in Baltimore.  I was invited to a view War Room as part of a group.

Good luck,



Paul Sulsky


From: "Steve Hullfish Steve@veralith.com [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>
To: "Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 6:33:30 PM
Subject: [Avid-L2] My movie is finally coming out!

 

For those not saturated from my Facebook or Twitter account:


I was on the red carpet for the premiere of "War Room" in Atlanta last night.

I started editing this movie on-set in June and July of last year. Then transitioned to cutting with the director for the next 7 months, through February. We used two brand new iMacs running v7 MC with matching RAIDs using transcoded media from Resolve.

"War Room" is being released by Sony/Tristar around the country August 28th. I hope you can check it out. We're obviously looking for a big opening weekend. See if you can spot more than the main "Editor" credit for me!

I hope to write up a workflow for the movie for provideocoalition.com soon. I need to get with the DIT and the on-line house to wrap up both ends of the workflow with particulars.

Steve Hullfish


__._,_.___

Posted by: paulsulsky@comcast.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment