Friday, August 28, 2015

[Avid-L2] Re: 29.97p Digital Cut issues in Symphony 8

 

Yea, for the projects I deliver in 59.94i, I've had to copy the SEQ into a 60i project with a 60i seq and everything works fine on the DIGITAL CUT.
Unfortunately, I have some coming up that have to deliver 29.97p.
Haven't had an issue with this before until I updated to 8. We shoot in 29.97p, and keep it as such until delivery, then we use Avid's Universal Mastering to convert on the fly to tap based on delivery specs.
Media is shared on ISIS, but that was never an issue before.
The only constant I can find so far, is that it is within 29.97p projects and sequences.

__._,_.___

Posted by: shawn_pinner@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment