Friday, July 17, 2015

Re: [Avid-L2] Downgrade From OS X 1010.4 to 10.10.3

 

Thanks, Steve. To be clear, assuming I've fully backed up my current hard drive (apps, files, etc.), I'll then be able to restore my apps and data onto the new OS 10.10.3?

DD




On Jul 17, 2015, at 3:57 PM, Steven Schecter steve@schecterfilms.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Hi David,
   I did this recently from 10.10.2, when only 10.10.4 was available. Go to the app store. Take the quick link on the far right to support. Then search there for "OS X 10.10.3 Update".

                          Cheers, Steve




__._,_.___

Posted by: David Dodson <davidadodson@sbcglobal.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment