Saturday, May 16, 2015

[Avid-L2] Latest Art of the Cut interview - (hopefully not seen as SPAM)

 

Fabienne Beauville, ACE. Editor of American Horror Story, Masters of Sex and Glee talks about her craft. 


She's editing on Avid, but is not really a big fan. I wonder what it is that makes her think FCP's trim tools are better than Avid's? (not being facetious) We discussed this and more "artistic" questions here: 


(note that I posted another interview with Documentary editor Andy Grieve on PVC in the middle of last week and look to post an interview with recent Emmy winner, Jesse Averna, who edits "Sesame Street."

Feel free to ask me to stop posting these or to let me know that they are useful. I don't want to spam the group. I DO want to provide valuable information.

Steve

__._,_.___

Posted by: Steve Hullfish <steve@veralith.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment