Friday, April 17, 2015

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: relink offline seq to ama

 

In the relink u change name or source filename and unclick match name?
Sometimes that works

Dario Caamaño
Editor (EDA) / Colorista
Movil: (011) 1560312207

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 3:19 PM, Lou Wirth loutv@mindspring.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

thanks but no good  I've been doing all these steps in a dozen different configs for over an hour.  I only have 37 clips.  I did a new AMA and transcode so now I have an exact copy of my bin with online clips.  But I can't get the sequence to relink to this.  I accept it must be user error but can't see what I'm doing wrong here.  I have seq in the bin, out of the bin, select seq and clips, just clips, just seq, have used all settings in relink box.  What am I missing here?  The clips have the same name as original and exact stats (drive, format etc).


thanks 
Lou


Lou Wirth Productions
500Tamal Plaza, Suite 522
Corte Madera, CA 94925
415-924-9411p


 





On Apr 17, 2015, at 11:09 AM, "swhite2547@charter.net [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Go to the Help menu in Media Composer.  Choose "Media Composer Family Help."  Search for the page:

"Relinking to Source Media for Conform and Finishing."  This is a very plain and concise "how to" for relinking to AMA media. 



__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?Dario_Caama=C3=B1o?= <dario.caamano@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment