Saturday, January 31, 2015

[Avid-L2] Looking for a couple of Mojo DX

 

Lers

 

I have a customer who is looking for 2 Mojo DX units.  If you have one or two that you would like to find a new home, please contact me off list.

 

Thanx,

 

Dave Spraker

 

Principal, spraker.tv

Shared Storage Solutions  |  Consulting  |  Sports Audio

www.spraker.tv

 

Northwest Territory Manager, Western Rep Associates

Broadcast and AV Manufacturer's Representative

www.westernrep.com

 

dave@spraker.tv
(503) 897-0250

 

From: Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 10:19 AM
To: Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Avid-L2] Re: AMA not working issue

 

 

I just looked on my laptop Symphony 6.5.3 and I don't see that folder.  I assume it came along at Ver. 7 when the "AMA mediadata base" came along.  Does that make sense?  Nice trouble shooting job, bet it felt good to nail it in the end.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Dave Spraker" <avid@spraker.tv>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment