Friday, November 14, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid 8.2.0 Download for mac patch vs. software?

 

I see what you are talking about:

"Mac and Windows Patch Installers

 

Patch installers are designed to install on systems with v8.1 currently installed.

 

For Full Installers go to the Media Composer | Software page on the Download Center"



That was typical of the PC side before but I'd not heard of the change on the mac side as they have always been full installers even on the patch page hence my need for clarification.  I guess this means I now have to go and download Ver. 8.1 as well as already having downloaded Ver. 8.2.

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment