Friday, November 14, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid 8.2.0 Download for mac patch vs. software?

 

Did you find the answer?

It's right there on the Patch page.

On 2014-11-14, at 11:09 AM, John Moore bigfish@pacbell.net [Avid-L2] wrote:



I'm downloading the media composer 8.2.0 patch for mac and it's only 448MB while the medica composer 8.2.0 media composer main software is 1.9GB.  In the past mac patches were a complete install.  Has this changed with Ver. 8.2?  Do mac avid software Ver. 8 need the main install then the patch like on a PC?  I've got hours of downloading before I can see what's up.  I'll start looking for the read me to see what I've missed.
 
John Moore
Barking Trout Productions
Studio City, CA
bigfish@pacbell.net



__._,_.___

Posted by: Marcel Brassard <bncrcaxlr@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment