Friday, September 19, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Media Composer v7.0.4.1 Available

 

That bug affects all systems, not just ISIS. I had to move my images up to the top level of my project drive and be very careful with filenames. It's not just folder depth but also path length. I hope they fixed both. ;)


Actually, I hope it is fixed in 8.1!


On Sep 19, 2014, at 12:35 PM, Agustin Goya agustingoya@gmail.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I've just been informed that MC 7.0.4.1 is already live in the Download Centrer.

I was happy to see the following has been solved in the bug fixes:

Bug Number: UDevC00185574. An image with a long name that resided at least 5 folders 
deep on an ISIS system, did not import into an Avid Pan & Zoom effect.

Readme file available here: http://bit.ly/1Dnl1s7



 <Wancamp.jpg>
Agustín Goya
Editor (EDA)

WANCAMP | POST
tel. +54 11 4857 9083   

cel. +54 9 11 15 6545 2427  
Skype. agustingoya


__._,_.___

Posted by: hoplist@hillmanncarr.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Improvements in Yahoo Groups Search
Searching for new groups to join is easier than ever. We've honed our algorithm to bring you better search results based on relevance and activity. Try it today!


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment