Saturday, August 2, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid Pan & Zoom Selective Functionality

 

I had to use the 72 dpi trick to get stills looking right in a show today. At first it didn't work for me but with Mr. Spano's help I learnd to turn off resample when changing the dpi to 72 in photoshop. Once I did voila so both you guys saved the show for me. ;-)

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Yahoo Groups
New Feature! Add Polls to Conversations
You can now include a poll directly within your message. Members can view, vote and add poll options either via email or on the group. Try it today!

Did You Know?
Learn more about how to search within your groups.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment