Sunday, August 17, 2014

[Avid-L2] Pan and Zoom backwards compatibility from Ver. 7 to 6.5.4?

 

Working on a show that was offlined on  Ver. 7.  I'm on 6.5.4 and I find that all the Pan and Zoom effects are set to "source" and not "target."  I have to switch them all to target to get the correct move.  It seems that something coming from Ver. 7 to 6.5.4 is altering this parameter.  I am aware of the issues moving 5.5 pan and zoom forward to a ver. 6.x and then not being able to take the sequence back to ver. 5.5 because the pan and zoom becomes an  unrecognized effect on the 5.5.x system but I would think that a Ver. 7 pan and zoom should be compatible to the previous 64 bit avid versions.  Anybody else seeing this behavior?

This is the same sequence where frame flex created unrecognized effects which I had to delete manually.   Fortunately removing those effects didn't change the video.
 
John Moore
Barking Trout Productions
Studio City, CA
bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment