Saturday, July 26, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Quicktime Export

 



I'm not entirely clear on whether or not you're taking this same-as-source export QT to a different computer and that's where it won't play. But if you're exporting same-as-source out of the Avid then you need to have Avid codecs installed on whatever computer you're going to be playing it on or, alas, it likely won't play.

DD


On Jul 26, 2014, at 3:29 PM, bakertv1945@yahoo.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Sorry people having trouble again. I am trying to export out of Avid a QT movie. It Exports same as source to desktop. I can import and open in Avid. I try to put onto a DVD as a file but then I can not import or do anything. I have an Edius tried to import it sort of plays. But I can transfere the file to another desktop to open in another editor. What have I done wrong now? Thank You




__._,_.___

Posted by: David Dodson <davidadodson@sbcglobal.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment