Saturday, June 28, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] OT: Isn't That Your Countdown?

 


Thanks Benjamin,

I'm blushing now. Just want to say how much I still appreciate the whole paying-it-forward, share-it-all mentality that has always been the inspiring vibe on Avid-L. I can't begin to tell how much I've learned here over the years. Cheers to all.

J

On 28 jun. 2014, at 20:41, Benjamin Hershleder Ben@ContactBen.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Good eye David!

And thanks to both you and Job, I've now added
a link to the countdowns on my site as well:

Have a good weekend L2-ers!

Benjamin

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Job ter Burg (L2B)" <Job_L2@terburg.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
Job_Countdown_DelToro.jpg


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment