Saturday, June 28, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] [BUGS] User Settings Forgets + Fonts

 

I experience all of these things. Multiple users on multiple systems. I've given up trying to keep buttons in place, except seemingly the buttons just above the timeline. Many times I open someone's project with my user setting and it gives me all their settings for source/record windows (fonts, info, buttons, etc.).


A bit frustrating, but after letting go of that button area, and moving so many of those things to keyboard settings (which do keep), I'm healthier.



On Saturday, June 28, 2014, Benjamin Hershleder Ben@ContactBen.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 




Happy Saturday gang,

RE:
v7.0.2
OS 10.8.5
(I just updated to 7.0.4 today, 
so I'll see if the update clears-up 
the behaviors mentioned below)

1.
Frequently, I have to remap the Replace Edit button 
between the Splice and Overwrite buttons (see attached pic).
Even with new User Settings and trashing MCState, 
it often reverts to the Fast Menu Tool Palette.
Anyone else experiencing this?

2.
I'm still experiencing the issue where projects and bins 
brought over from other systems will open with a strange font being used. 
I'm seeing different fonts being displayed for the Project Window and for the Bins.
I spent ages last night troubleshooting this, with no luck.
I remember a discussion about this on the L2, and I did look at some past threads,
but none of the suggestions worked for me.

Nothing life-threatening about either of those, but certainly annoying/frustrating.

Cheers,

B

----
Benjamin Hershleder
Site: http://ContactBen.com






__._,_.___

Posted by: Mark Spano <cutandcover@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
edit-buttons.jpg


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment