Friday, June 20, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Am I the only fool on here running MC8

 

That's good to hear.  I'm hoping that XDCam AMA plugin comes soon.  One of the cams I own is an XDCam, so that would be VERY helpful!

-P

On 6/20/14, 9:55 PM, Steve Hullfish steve4lists@veralith.com [Avid-L2] wrote:
 

I'm using MC8 on a feature right now on Mavericks... Seems to be working fine... I'm not stressing it too much.


Steve

On Jun 20, 2014, at 4:03 PM, Perrone Ford perroneford@yahoo.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I missed the MC7 download window. Is anyone else on here running 8?
And I will admit that I was more than a bit nervous to se 8.0.0 come up
on the version!

-P



__._,_.___

Posted by: Perrone Ford <perroneford@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment