Friday, June 20, 2014

[Avid-L2] OT: It's a Dog's Life in a High Tech World

 

Just sitting in LAX on the complementary wifi logging into the 11 web cams at the Water Park for Dogs Rubin is staying at.  I can switch cameras and even pan, tilt and zoom on the various rooms.  So far I've watched Rubin jump into one of the care takers laps, sniff other dogs and even pee on the floor when ignored.  I realize this is way OT but this is fun tech and seem pretty impressive to me.  Adobe anywhere, Avid everywhere eat your heart out!!!  I've got Rubin anytime while I'm on vacation.  Now if only the web cams were 4K.  ;-)
 
John Moore
Barking Trout Productions
Studio City, CA
bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment