Friday, May 16, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Sony Sucks!

 

Yes it does. The Blue-only Button is there.

-greg


On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 3:54 PM, 'Mikeparsons.tv' mikeparsons.tv@gmail.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Does it have a blue only button? 

I use it as a quick way to match grain in composites.

Best regards

Mike

On 17 May, 2014, at 3:18 am, "Dennis Degan DennyD1@verizon.net [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


On May 15, 2014, at 4:37 PM, Greg Staten wrote:

> BTW - speaking of that new DreamColor Z27x, I'm the guy that designed it. So feel free to fire questions my way. (Some of the old timers around here may remember me from the many years I was fighting the good fight at Avid.)
> I'm pretty darned happy with my baby and I think you all will be too.

I say:

I do remember you, Greg! Now that I know its pedigree, I'd be glad to seriously consider it.  Thanks for tooting your horn . . .  

Dennis Degan, Video Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
    NBC Today Show, New York



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (44)

Just launched ! Link preview on Yahoo Groups
Visit your Group on the web, simply paste the link to the article, photo or video you wish to share in the message you are composing.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment