Saturday, May 17, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] c300 won't AMA

 

I do this with this camera ALL the time. You're probably pointing to the wrong level of folder. If you're not AMAing with the camera card attached to the computer itself (in which case, just point to the card), you need to have a folder level ABOVE the CONTENT folder. So, when I copy C300 footage to a computer hard drive, I always create a folder for EACH CARD and label it something descriptive like "C300 051514 A" Then to AMA it into the Avid, just do an AMA Link and point to the DESCRIPTIVE folder you created instead of the CONTENT folder.


Steve

On May 12, 2014, at 2:31 PM, Lou Wirth loutv@mindspring.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I know I've done this before. But now, when I try and AMA this c300 footage, nothing happens. Sym 6.5.4.

Is there a new trick?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Just launched ! Link preview on Yahoo Groups
Visit your Group on the web, simply paste the link to the article, photo or video you wish to share in the message you are composing.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment