Saturday, April 5, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid everywhere starts in a few minutes

 

Similarly, we have been running Interplay successfully for roughly the
same amount of time.
---
Rob Lawson
System Administrator, ACSR ISIS, Windows & Interplay
CBS News

On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 10:29 PM, Steve Hullfish
<steve4lists@veralith.com> wrote:
> I think what he means by "supposedly" is that the problems are inherent or endemic to the hardware. When it could be a poor installation or something else.
>
> I've had people tell me they gave up on Avid because it crashes constantly, but I go for months without crashes running the same software.
>
> On Apr 5, 2014, at 7:55 PM, John Beck <jb30343@windstream.net> wrote:
>
>> Not "supposedly", Rupert. I'm talking about reality. Also, not a
>> single issue but a series of issues. I'll be happy to share details off
>> list. --J.B.
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment