Saturday, April 12, 2014

[Avid-L2] Re: My take on NAB

 

So where do I stand  now if I'm still on V 6.5.x symphony and media composer?  I already own 3 seats of BCC 8 for my 3 systems.  2 came with symphony one I got on the half off deal a year or so ago from Boris. 



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <tcurren@...> wrote :

What I mean is that you pay more for MC / Symphony in the long run, but without Avid FX, BCC, etc. Unless you never use those tools, that adds to your cost also.  If I upgrade to 7.x which has been coming with Avid Fx up to now will I no longer get it as part of the upgrade?  Will my BCC 8 still work with V7 Avid?  I'd assumed it would but never assume nothing.  Not including BCC with the symphony option would make it a tougher call for someone jumping up to symphony option.  Before it was a no brainer.  I guess it's a moot point for me sense I already have the symphony 6.5 so my upgrade would automatically include the symphony option wouldn't it?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment