Friday, March 7, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] SPAM ALERT: My new book is finally available on Amazon for pre-order.

 

Ah yes the balance between client perception and reality.  Although my knee jerk reaction to your Senior Editor would be to place the manual where the sun didn't shine on him those were simpler times for edit controllers.  Still a lot to learn but things weren't the moving target they are today.  Guess the help menus help mask the need to learn or relearn a task today.  I've learned the hard way the only stupid question is the one I don't ask and I can't save my ass and my face at the same time.  It also helps that the clients aren't in the room all the time these days. 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment