Saturday, February 1, 2014

[Avid-L2] Re: Decklink Extreme problem

 

I just did a show with multi cam Arri Alexa that they converted the CODEX Neg to DNX 220X without a LUT. They added the LUT to the downconverts. The DIT gave me a 3D LUT that he liked better than the Standard Arri Raw Lut in Resolve. I didn't see much difference between the standard and the one he gave me but I used it to process the DNX220X and took that back into Avid. It worked well but I found they were very conservative in the shoot and I still had to pull the blacks way down and white up even after applying the LUT. It still looked good even with a Symphony Grade.

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <kenavid2@...> wrote:
>
> The C300/500 are a completely different league than DSLRs. I recently finished a feature doc shot with C300 in CLOG. Looks amazing! I graded that in DS with a custom LUT I built for that job. I'm looking forward to grading C-LOG in Resolve.
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment