Thursday, January 2, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Operation not supported.../Avid MediaFiles/MXF/1/Creating/creating0

 

No, the client bought the drive, formatted it ExFAT, copied the media from cards to the drive, then shipped to me. I then linked to AMA files and transcoded onto the same drive. I then edited, revised, added graphics, rendered effects and color corrections all successfully on this drive. No reformatting at any time.


The only reason I'm even aware of the issue is I accidentally imported some music and rendered some effects for this project to a different drive. The renders I could, of course, delete and re-render, but not the music. 


As I write this it occurs to me I may be bale to reimport anything that is not a render. Hmm.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment