Saturday, December 21, 2013

[Avid-L2] Does multichannel export in QT work on Avid?

 

I remember Avid V6 was said to support more than a stereo pair of audio on QT export.  I did a test a few weeks back and found it didn't seem to work on V6.0.4ish.  Did I do something wrong or does the feature not work in V6.  Does it work in V6.5.x?  The video mixdown work around I mentioned in a previous post is so I can QT ref export to get multichannel audio.  If Avid does do this in V6 I must have done something wrong.  That would eliminate the need for QT ref, although I hate to tie up my Avid for the export when I could use QT Pro.  Any experience with exporting 4 tracks of audio out of Avid 5.5.3.7 or V6 would be appreciated.
 
John Moore
Barking Trout Productions
Studio City, CA
bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment