Sunday, November 17, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: More Horn-Tootin'

 

Same here. I thought it was a bit odd myself. I'll try copy/paste.

Sent by magic over t'interweb

> On 17 Nov 2013, at 01:35, "johnrobmoore" <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> I get sent to a You Tube of Brutally Honest Abe. I think something is goofy for me here. It sure isn't a show open but an animated Abe Lincoln. I assume the link or something on my end is off.
>
> --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Degan <DennyD1@...> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> Fellow Avid Listers:
>>
>> It's not very often I post a clip from my show but in the last few weeks, I've been editing a quick-turnaround show opening on Saturdays and Sundays that I'd like to present to the Group:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFf2P4EnL2w&feature=youtu.be
>>
>> Dennis Degan, Video Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
>> NBC Today Show, New York
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (58)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment