Saturday, November 16, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] OT: legal copy of MC

 

My suggestion was to help someone coming from another platform to learn more about Avid.
I spent a career in film, and in 2010 was forced to learn many new tools, none of which I had the money for,
so I appreciated the student version, and I thought this chap might as well.
It's helped me greatly, and I make no money off of it, so you all can stop panicking about that.

The rude comments and suggestion that I pirate movies were pretty uncalled for.
I use Avid professionally when not at home, and it's always legal, so they're not losing a precious dime because of me.
What a bunch of foolish whiners you all are.
Have a nice life-





On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 10:57 AM, <ethan@bonefirefilms.com> wrote:
 

Greetings,


I'm a long-time FCP editor who has generally worked with post houses running FCP 7 and Premiere. But lately, I've begun developing a relationship with a company who uses MC on Macs. I downloaded the 30-day trial, but would now like to buy my own, fully-licensed, legal copy of MC.

Any info on where to buy a legit used copy, or any gotchas to look out for are much appreciated.


Thanks!

Ethan Benninger





__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (21)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment