Friday, September 6, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: A goodbye; Selling my copy of MC7 + Dongle

 

Have you tried hitting it on the top left hand side?

Mike 

On 7 Sep, 2013, at 3:47 AM, "johnrobmoore" <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:

 

I beg to differ. You picked on my Sony CRT just last week. Ever sense you bashed it the green channel has been acting up. I can only blame you, after all it's only 16 plus years young and it only losses it's flyback and high voltage every so often. But hey don't we all.

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "Mikeparsons.tv" <mikeparsons.tv@...> wrote:
>
> Ungrateful? I haven't said anything mean in a decade!
>
> Ok that's only here - I admit to being a bit avid-l over on the Autodesk forum.
>
> Mike
>
> On 6 Sep, 2013, at 11:03 PM, "Rupert Watson" <rupert@...> wrote:
>
> > Hi Martin
> >
> > I don't think anyone will have misinterpreted where you chaps are coming from on this forum and you would have to go some to appear more ungrateful than the customers on this forum (that was a joke, sarcasm fans)
> >
> > Rupert Watson
> >
> > +44 7787 554 801
> >
> > www.root6.com
> >
> > From: Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of martin@...
> > Sent: 06 September 2013 15:30
> > To: Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [Avid-L2] RE: A goodbye; Selling my copy of MC7 + Dongle
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm Martin Tlaskal, the FilmLight developer who was quoted early on in this thread re the performance of client monitoring within Baselight for Avid. My comments were made in an email discussion with a beta tester. I mistakenly gave permission for my thoughts to be distributed to other parties, thinking they would simply be forwarded on to interested colleagues, as client monitoring performance is a commonly discussed topic. I didn't realise that the tester wished to post in a public forum, so the fault is entirely mine - through a misunderstanding, I gave permission without verifying how the quotes would be used. These quotes make me appear ungrateful for the help we've received from Avid during the development of Baselight for Avid, and that was not at all my intention. Avid have been very supportive and that is very much appreciated.
> >
> > I know that Avid are keen to improve integration with 3rd-party developers and we are very much looking forward to working with them in the next few months to achieve this.
> >
> > -Martin
> >
> > --- In avid-l2@yahoogroups.com, <jb30343@> wrote:
> >
> > Exactly. --J.B.
> >
> > johnrobmoore wrote:
> >
> > > After years acceptance now I figure it's time for positve affirmation. ;-). Why? Because Avid you are good enoght, your smart enough and you deserve to be loved. Please note sarcasim filter courtesy of SNL Al Frankin.
> > >
> > >
> >
> > www.root6.com/blog
> > Our resource for the latest news, support tips and articles
> >
> > root6 ltd
> > www.root6.com Registered in the UK at: 4 Wardour Mews, London W1F 8AJ
> > Tel: +44(0)207437 6052
> > Company No. 03433253
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (34)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment