Friday, September 6, 2013

[Avid-L2] Re: OT: Kammes makes the local newz....

 

Wow I see Phillip but where's the rest of the Editor's Lounge crowd? Or did you make them all work behind the scenes? What would it have looked like in 8K? Hmmmm I wish my wedding had only cost 8K. Congrats and what a fun little video that brings me and I bet many back to their wedding day.

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Kammes" <michael@...> wrote:
>
> Well, you know you've made it when you become an OT on the Avid L :)
>
> I received no monetary compensation for the shot of the keyboard in my home studio. It was an old ProTools keyboard, FWIW, I still cut from time to time :)
>
> In case this makes no sense to anyone, my Groom POV Hidden Camera video form my wedding went viral...
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUy7vmR0TBI
>
> News segment here:
>
> http://youtu.be/76TINxazGAs
>
> Inside Edition, among others, should be running pieces next week!
>
> Thanks, Joe!
>
> ~Michael
>
> --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Joe Womble <cre8tive@> wrote:
> >
> > I was channel surfing the local news just now, and saw the story about
> > Michael Kammes and the POV camera he used during his wedding.
> >
> > Michael, congrats on the marriage, the viral video hit, and the KABC news
> > story!
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUy7vmR0TBI
> >
> > Regards,
> > Joe Womble
> >
> > P.S. Nice Avid and Avid keyboard product placement.
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment