Friday, May 17, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] OT: Marketing a Product idea?

 

That should have been :) not ?

On May 17, 2013, at 12:26 PM, Gregg Foster <fieldproductions@comcast.net> wrote:

> John,
> I can't help with a Patent Attny; but with two large dogs I might be interested in buying a tennis ball washer?
>
> Gregg Foster
> Technical Supervisor
> Editor / Producer
> Remote Production
> www.greggrfoster.com
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On May 17, 2013, at 3:47 AM, John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> > I'm curious if anyone on the list has been involved in patenting an idea for a product. No it's not the Tennis ball washer I built for my do. I don't have any experience in this area. Anybody got experience and or suggestions for where to go with a great device that should put me on easy street. ;-) Yeah and I plan to win the lotto too.
> >
> > John Moore
> >
> > Barking Trout Productions
> >
> > Studio City, CA
> >
> > bigfish@pacbell.net
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment