Friday, May 17, 2013

[Avid-L2] Re: OT congraulations

 

Congratulations Mike;
Wishing you all the best on the NBC team
very truly,

Susan Perla

________________________________
From: mike cardeiro <mcardeiro@yahoo.com>
To: "Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, May 16, 2013 9:40:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Avid-L2] Computer eyeware? OT

From: Dennis Degan
>So Mike, does this mean you're officially on the team? If so,
congratulations! (ya coulda come by my room to give me the good news!
>That's NLE 506 Sat-Tues 3am-11am).

yup I am in! thanks again I couldn't have gotten here without you. The commute
sucks but getting a regular paycheck is a lifesaver ( sorry I didn't stop by, I
still can't find my way around)

Mike Cardeiro

Avid Editor - NBC Early Today
New York City

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (30)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment