Saturday, April 6, 2013

[Avid-L2] OT: Getting Ready for NAB

 

Okay time to get my Nerd on big time.  Polishing up my fanny pack and making sure I've got fresh batteries in my pocket VOM and mini mag lite.  I just can't decide on the proper Tshirt.  My new green "Media Offline" shirt is always appropriate in the Avid booth but will I be shunned at Adobe?  Maybe I should stick to the Vector Scope Tshirt but then all the newbies will be confused and think I'm wearing a crop circle shirt.  Oh decisions, decisions.  Looking forward to catch up with some of the other L'ers at NAB Monday night at the Hard Rock.

John Moore

Barking Trout Productions

Studio City, CA

bigfish@pacbell.net

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment