Saturday, March 16, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: MC 6.5 Media in 5.5

 


In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <Greg@...> wrote:

> Where are you located? Perhaps a fellow user can help? Or surely someone near you has a macbook or iMac. This is an easily solvable problem.

On Mar 16, 2013, at 3:13 PM, jesseg132001 wrote:

> NYC. I'll look for someone with 6.5 installed. thx

I offer:

Jesse, I'm near you(in NJ) and I have Media Composer 6.03 installed at home on my Mac Pro. I can transcode your ProRes media to DNxHD using this system. I travel to NYC every day for my real job.

Dennis Degan, Video Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
NBC Today Show, New York

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment