Saturday, March 16, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] [OT] - Humor - I have color grading on my mind

 


On Mar 16, 2013, at 10:50 AM, Benjamin Hershleder wrote:

> I have color grading on my mind.
> http://hershleder.com/im-crushing-your-blacks

On Saturday, March 16, 2013, I wrote:

> No one younger than 33 years old will know what this is about.

On Mar 16, 2013, at 2:46 PM, Robert Lawson wrote:

> Which part? The Kids in the Hall, or the concept of crushing blacks?
> Color Correction? It's digital!

I now write:

Since the "Kids In The Hall" reference was for something that ended about 33 years ago for "I'm crushing your HEAD!", 'crushing blacks' is something that continued to occur until much more recently. My comment was about the comedy show.

Dennis Degan, Video Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
NBC Today Show, New York

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment