Friday, February 22, 2013

[Avid-L2] Re: [FR] - 5 Bin Things

 

Thank you B. That is very comforting.

;-)

BTW, bought your book. It's really handy.

Tony Breuer

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Benjamin Hershleder wrote:
>
>
>
> Adding to what Steve said:
> I also click the Options button in that dialog window and enable zoom by scrolling with the Ctrl Key (the default is Cmd, bit its easy to change)
> I could not work without that feature.
> And it's not just us old(er) guys either.
> My students (in their 20's) love it when I show them how to enable that.
>
> Interface designers . . . I hope this makes an impact.
>
> Cheers!
>
> B

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (25)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment