Friday, January 4, 2013

[Avid-L2] Re: Fluidmotion Edit very iffy with box shape?

 

Also this isn't just while in the fluidmotion edit interface. When I render the effect the warpys, would it be warpies?, are there in the render.

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "johnrobmoore" wrote:
>
> Upon further playing I have even had a keyframe with a box and the warp still happens in the box which is wrong. With that keyframe highlighted if I move the box just a little it pops to losing the warp in the box like it's supposed to. Something seems wrong here. Mac os 10.7.3 MC 6.0.3.2 with a nitris dx. Hmmmmmm not something I've done much of but it feels like a broke and I am in high quality green box mode otherwise none of the fluidmotion edit stuff works, that's another gotcha I hit.
>
> --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "johnrobmoore" wrote:
> >
> > I've tried exactly what you are suggesting using and animate to cut out the text but I still have to motion effect that to match the fluid motion speed because the background shows through under the text. That was a basically okay work around. But that doesn't address why the shape is not sticking when it's there in the beginning and end keyframe with no movement.
> >
> > --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kedor wrote:
> > >
> > > As long as the lwr 3rd has no transparency, I'd use 2 layers...
> > >
> > > On the top layer crop to your lwr 3rd, and let it remain the source speed.
> > > Just edit it back in to extend the time as needed. Then use the motion
> > > effect on the bottom layer to extend the time.
> > >
> > > MK
> > >
> > > On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:18 PM, John Moore wrote:
> > >
> > > > **
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I have a graphic with lwr 3rd text info. When I use fluidmotion to adjust
> > > > speed I get some understandable warping of the text line. Fine I go into
> > > > fluid motion edit and draw a box shape around the text and it's now okay.
> > > > This places a keyframe in the otherwise keyframeless effects timeline, God
> > > > I just love advanced keyframing with not start and in keyframe NOT!!!. I
> > > > render the effect and see the warpy stuff in other places in the duration
> > > > of the fluid motion effect. I figure it's this whacked out keyframe model
> > > > we live with now. So I add a beginning and end keyframe and delete any
> > > > other keyframes. I highlight both keyframes and then draw the box shape
> > > > again figuring this will place the box in the same position the whole
> > > > effect. Wrong I still see text warping in various points of the effect
> > > > duration. When I go back to fluidmotion edit and use the selection arrow I
> > > > can see the box and the first and end keyframe but when I go to the
> > > > offending warpy area no matter what I do swipping in selection tool I
> > > > can't find the supposed to be stationary box I've drawn. If I draw a new
> > > > box shape it works as expected but WTF? I had the start and end keyframes
> > > > highlighted when I drew the first box. Why isn't it just there like it
> > > > would be when I draw a shape for blurring in paint tool. It's really an
> > > > awkward interface and slow to update which doesn't help. Oh where oh where
> > > > is my fluidmotion edit shape going? Or what am I missing in how to
> > > > approach this. It's not like the box doesn't remove the warping when I
> > > > draw it but why isn't that effect happening for the entire duration like I
> > > > would normally expect?
> > > >
> > > > John Moore
> > > >
> > > > Barking Trout Productions
> > > >
> > > > Studio City, CA
> > > >
> > > > bigfish@
> > > >
> > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> > >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment