Saturday, December 15, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: Multiple Wacom Tablets/Drivers on MBP? It works follow up

 

Well I heard back from Wacom support that I should be able to run both drivers. I loaded the current driver for my intuos 4 table and it worked but my graphire went to doo doo land. After playing around trying every graphire wireless driver I found the the latest graphire compatible driver doesn't work for my graphire wireless blue tooth pad but the one just before it does work. With that one installed my graphire acted properly and I then reinstalled the intuos 4 drive and both are playing nice together. The later graphire wirless drivers actually come up in mac system preferences as bamboo. If I had to guess what the original problem was I think the pre bamboo drivers might come up in system preferences as Pen Tablet and seem to fight with the intuos tablet driver. At least that's what it seemed like after trying every driver going back to 2004. Man do I know how to live on a Friday night. Now if only wacom made pocket protectors I'd be sporting some new swag.

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, John Moore <bigfish@...> wrote:
>
> I've been running a 6x8 BlueTooth Wacom Graphire on my MBP OS 10.6.8 and it works great.  Now that I'm driving multiple monitors I would like to use my Intuos 4 large tablet USB.  I'm curious if anyone has run more than one type of wacom tablet on a single computer and if there have been any driver conflicts?  I'll check with Wacom but figured someone here might have already tried such a configuration.  I'm not looking to use both devices simultaneously but I'm hoping I don't have to uninstall and reinstall drivers everytime I switch tablets.
>
> John Moore
>
> Barking Trout Productions
>
> Studio City, CA
>
> bigfish@...
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment