Saturday, November 10, 2012

[Avid-L2] DVD Workflow

 

Hello to all,

I was hoping to find out what you all really like as far as work flow of finishing a DVD.

I know multiple ways to produce a standard def. DVD and Blue Ray but haven't been to happy with the look of my standard def DVD's.

The way that I have been doing it is exporting a quicktime movie, then squeezing it in sorenson squeeze, then finalizing it with encore.

I've tried staying with Avid with send to DVD.

Also tried transcoding with Media Encoder.

Haven't been thrilled with any of these. They all work and I understand there are tons of settings in all of these to improve quality but was hoping to see what every one else does.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment