Saturday, August 11, 2012

Re: [Avid-L2] OT: Great Customer support from Tektronix

 

On Aug 10, 2012, at 4:32 PM, John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Besides any company that sends Steve H. around the country doing color correction seminars for free is worth doing business with.

Ok, I gotta say here, the tektronix Editor's lounge ( http://editorsloungearchive.blogspot.com/2012/06/mysteries-of-color-correction-revealed.html ) was the first editor's lounge where I wished I'd had LESS to drink. Normally, I moderate because I live all the way across town (though I expect anyone I speak with more than 30 minutes after arrival wont call it 'moderation'.) Steve Hullfish, I could follow tipsy, and wish I'd REQUIRED every one of my staff and freelancers to sit through his session - but the Steve Holmes session was... enlightening. As long as I've been doing this, and as much as I've learned, his explanation of the otherwise-uber-nerdy specifics of our everyday work was awesome. Almost made me want to fork over for a Tek scope!

gh
----------------------------------------------------
Greg Huson
Secret Headquarters, Inc
Post Production / Production
Culver City, CA
323 677 2092
www.DigitalServiceStation.com
greg (at) SecretHQ.com
www.SecretHQ.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment